Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
troller89

Spirit Lake Fishing Reports

106 posts in this topic

Have fun checking all the info below and let's swap info. We'd hope to hear from you too.

Iowa Fishing reports - Click here for even more NW Iowa info

There are two open water areas off the north east of templar park.. A four wheeler fell into one of them on saturday. There is also an open hole straight out from marble beach near the middle. SO BE CAREFUL AND WATCH WHERE YOU DRIVE.

Ones been there a couple weeks I posted GPS cord to it in an earlier post. Heard there was a 2nd opened up. See Spirit Thin ice post

Just a couple areas, I measured 21-23" yet last Saturday. Trucks were all over yet on monday.

Id be careful, I was out yesterday and the place their getting on and off at Buffalo was getting bad.

Good call Meycatch...I'm with you on that one.

And if you and I were to follow each other in, sounds like EM could use 2 Fords for his ramp grin

Whatever it takes to safely get to the fish. Good luck and be safe this weekend everyone. I'll be in michigan chasing perch.

Lucky! Let us know! Plus esox, I heard your looking to get a new truck. Heres your chance!

Hey quit picking on the Fords. I remember a Ford pulling out a Dodge about a week and half ago... I wont mention who's it was... LOL.

Sounds like Im keeping my Ford off of the lake and going back to the atv to pulling the shack around if and when I get out on the lake again...

Hey quit picking on the Fords. I remember a Ford pulling out a Dodge about a week and half ago... I wont mention who's it was... LOL.

Sounds like Im keeping my Ford off of the lake and going back to the atv to pulling the shack around if and when I get out on the lake again...

ehhh hee

Yep looking for a new ride got my eyes on an 02 GMC Sierra. Hopefully won't need the PP tow service next season.

Trading up. We'll see whats on the market in June when the Jimmys paid off. Something in the 02 or newer with low miles so I can keep it well after its paid off and move on to more important payments like a new boat grin

Sorry Marv Only GM products grace my driveway. Nothing against Dodge just not my cup o tea.

I have had some GMs in the past also good trucks but my uncle is a dodge and ford dealer and I love Mopars

Bites the same, day to day. Taking tomarrow off due to high winds and gearing up for an open water trip next month to the Miss for sauger and walleye.

I eill not be out today taking care of farming things and working on my game room pluming always thinking about open water