Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mkovala

Turkey Banquet - Duluth Area Info

5 posts in this topic

I've been on the NWTF HSOforum and the contact information for the annual banquet must be old. The email address gets returned and the phone number is no longer Jermey. I'm new to the area and turkey hunting, so hoping to get more info and connect with other local hunters. Thanks--

Not sure about the Duluth Chapter. I just did a search and I could't find the info. But in another area it showed it. So I would look the Carlton county chapter. I am gonna try and make that banquet.

Quote:
I've been on the NWTF HSOforum and the contact information for the annual banquet must be old. The email address gets returned and the phone number is no longer Jermey. I'm new to the area and turkey hunting, so hoping to get more info and connect with other local hunters. Thanks--

If you know where The Reef is (London Rd.), head in there and ask for Tommy (bartender). He'll know what's going on. Tell him Nate says Hi while you're in there.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep at it, if there is nothing going on up here maybe I'll attend the Grand Rapids or Hinkley event.