• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Strikemaster e-mail address...

Fever

Hoping someone has the e-mail address handy. Can't get through on their HSOforum for some reason. Comp. says it can't configure...go figure. Anyway, on third set of blades this winter now and this morning they were just spinning. They are sharp! I run a Strikemaster Lazer Ultra 8 1/4 inch... The guy I bought it from runs a bait shop and he bought it new two winters ago. I bought it last winter from him for a decent price as He wanted to get a new one (cuz he can). Last week he gave me Brand new 8 inch blades. The worked awesome for the first three or four times out, now they suck! Any suggestions?

I got it. I copied and pasted... it to my hotmail then sent it. Something is wrong and to be honest I'm a bit frustrated. A while back I had a blade shattet into three pieces after drilling several holes. The unit actually worked better with one blade... Now I went and got two new blades and it works well for a bit ... now it just spins. I took off one of the blades and walla. It works better with one blade. Man do I have issues with that thing. I did send that e-mail and I sure hope I get it resolved soon.

Fever, I had a problem with my Lazer Mag earlier this year. I wrote a couple of emails with negative results. I'm not sure who reads the emails and responds to them there, but they are not helpful at all. After a few disappointing emails, I decided just to call customer service and let them know of my frustrations. The lady I spoke to was very kind and helpful. She only wanted to know my address and my auger model. The next day, I had a new handle in the mail free of charge with no questions asked. My suggestion to you is to just pick up the phone and give them a call, you will be satisfied with the results.

I've had my strikemaster for 3 years now and have had a couple issues...

once my buddy rolled the portable that my auger was on and flung the auger (Handle broke) Strikemaster fixed the handle in minutes and the only cost I had was for the part.

pulled my rope out...too long of arm/too short of rope - brought it in and they fixed free of charge

I guess i am lucky to work 15 minutes from their shop. Never had any issue with their live customer service.

After two emails I heard back from them. As expected they said it most likely was a small pitch issue and that I should either send the auger to them or bring it in personally. I asked how long it would take and found it to be 2-3 days. Now on one hand that is good considering the frustration I'm going through while augering holes but on the other, I fish 3-4 days a week.... This poses a problem! I do have a hand auger but I've become a touch lazy and there is just too much ice for that! Also if I did ship the auger I'm thinking it would cost an arm / leg... might be cheaper for me to drive it up to Big Lake and call a buddy whenever I go out.

Fever, I can almost guarantee that if you just bring it to them, they will have you taken care of in a a couple of hours max. Just bring it there and explain your story. They will more than likely push you to the top of the list and fix the issues.