• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HD Street Glide or electra glide?

The_King48

Both Nice Bikes! The Street Glide is basicly an Electra Glide with the tour pack taken off, and a lowering kit on the frame.They are about the same money.

In my opinion, buy the Electra Glide, and get a quick detach tour pack mount. On the long trips the tour pack is well worth having.

As far as trade in goes...better sit down when they tell you. I am looking at trading my '02 Electra Glide Classic in on a new Ultra Classic. They want to buy it by the pound because anything you have is nothing but scrap metal, but thiers are still solid gold.

Good luck, I hope you can make a deal.

I actually got a great deal... I shopped around and didn't let them bully me.. I walked out on one guy and not more than 2 hours later he called me and lowered his price by 1500...... I went with the street glide.... I'm not old enough yet for the tour pack... lol...!!!! Can't wait to pick it up....

I got almost 8000 for the trade in. The final deal: $1000 off MSRP and $1400 off in parts, plus no fee for set-up or freight!! It was the EP dealer ( wild prairie).... I haven't gotten the bike delivered yet, but so far so good.

Hey King, congrats on the new bike! Glad you were able to get the one that you wanted and get a good deal on it as well. Have fun! Maybe we will see ya out on the road this summer, though don't know what part of MN you are from. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo