Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big River

jackets for knight muzzleloader.

7 posts in this topic

I have two different styles, probally around 150 of them. To be picked up in New Ulm. (these are for the 209 primers)

about 1 hour 45 min or so. i could see what it would cost to mail!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I've had it on a few different lakes and still the same result. I'm a tungsten jig type of person, thought those showed up better on the vex?? Bigger profile jigs show up better than small. Any type of jig is a in-out flicker. Been on some finiky fish lately,  used some very small jigs and they barely show up. I'll try the battery next! Thanks guys
    • https://news.google.com/#pcid=ncl-dI28YSQEZfeNHXMQgNq8v7tc9GlTM&pt=FRONTPAGE  
    • If your ex can get prostate cancer......
    • It was doing bad under pawlenty?
    • I know I would  That bacon really looked good!!!
    • Word of caution !! Lake Superior will generate a east wind for days and the fish bite great. I think it has something to do with the air sinking out in the center and it pushes in all directions and in Duluth we get the wind out of the east.
    • This weekend I got a chance to use the 6" Nils with my Dewalt. That was crazy fast and had both of my brothers asking more questions about the whole setup. I believe the 6" cuts faster then my 8" Nils with the Tanaka motor and I thought that was fast.
    • Some possibilities in the St. Paul / SE metro area.   Joe's sporting goods in St. Paul Blue Ribbon Bait in Oakdale Ace Hardware in IGH   There is another bait shop off of HWY 10 in Newport, but I'm not sure if it's still there and google can't seem to find it.  I also seem to remember a gas station on Concord, south of the St. Paul Airport somewhere that has bait, but I just randomly ran into it one afternoon and I might be confused.  
    • Ya, me too.....they're extremely rare animals nowadays.. I searched (online) every hardware store, box store, Home Improvement, office supply store....zip. Only place that has them...Walmart. I suggest ya hit the used a bit and goodwill stores, they always seem to have a few. I'll keep my peepers open for ya for a good one if ya want, otherwise, get someone to order for ya off of Amazon Prime.
    • Hey everyone, had the opportunity to get out with my new jiffy 4lite propane, an Ion, and the Clam Drill plate kit (drill plate/gear box/auger with 18v Dewalt).  I was with 25 guys and I was the only one with augers. So it was the perfect time to try out all three and see what was preferred. In the end the ratings would be:   Jiffy 5/5 Ion 4/5 Clam 4/5   The propane was faster and cut the lake like a hot knife on butter. The Ion and Clam were not as fast, but were still able to cut plenty of holes without any issues. The batteries on the clam did not last as long, but if I were to buy higher amp batteries that could be solved. The Ion was slower than the other two but was consistent and did cut a lot of holes.
  • Our Sponsors