• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Going bathroom while fishing

Blainebob

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we went to red lake in a wheel house, and brought the portable to use as a bathroom. I have the toilet seat that fits on a 5gal bucket. Everyone uses their own bag of course. Nice place to lose some weight, especially after the morning breakfast.

Brown logs-thats nasty! Brought a water bottle with today. I was fishing on Chisago once with some guys, one guy took a leak down his hole,then 5 minutes later scooped water out of the same hole to cook brats on his mister cooker! I went hungry that night!

Brown logs-thats nasty! Brought a water bottle with today. I was fishing on Chisago once with some guys, one guy took a leak down his hole,then 5 minutes later scooped water out of the same hole to cook brats on his mister cooker! I went hungry that night!

What in the world made you tell us that. I could have gone three life times and not heard that story. I hope you found new fishing partners.

Cook the brats in beer!! Fish, birds, turtles, and microscopic organisms do not wear diapers. Usually only female astronauts that are too busy to stop at a gas station do. Don't cook with lake water. If you have to, bring it to a good boil first. Giardia is a nasty little critter.

Man oh man if your old enough to type on the pc and of at least the age of 13 to be on this site then that part of life you should have already figgered out , but here comes my answer just because you seem to have to know how and where I clear my system while out on the lake .

Although I try not to expose my privates to anyone most days when you gotta go you gotta go and I'm not going to leak into the wind so cover your womens and kids eyes if a facility is not readily available . I'll try and miss you though if your on the downwind side if it's a stream . wink

As far as number 2, well a bag will do, and it gets hauled off the ice to the nearest dumpster or garbage can .

Geesh what a thread . Someone has too much time on their hands .

TD

my dad told me a similiar story. he was out hunting with a bunch of guys, and after making a long drive one guy was really thisty so he used the home made bailing can to scoop some water out of the lake. what he didnt know that just a few minutes earlier another guy ( fellow hunter ) peed in it.

When my brother took his young son, 3-4years, ice fishing for the first time, he wouldn't go potty on the lake. Neither inside, outside, in a can or pail or anything. He was trained in a bathroom! No amount of bribing or talking worked. He ended up taking him home,lucky there were only 5 miles from lake. We laugh about it now -30 years later but its something you young dads need to consider when getting the little ones out there on the lake.