• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I don't want to do this but I am looking to "Downsize" so I am selling my HSOList.

There are 3 seperate rooms in this house: The V-front is storage, the middle is a restroom and the rear is the fishing area. The main house is 8'X 17', the restroom is 3' and the V-Front is 4'.

This house has:

Storage in the V-front

Private restroom(that you enter from outside) with cabinet for storage

4'' solid foam walls & ceiling with a 3-1/2" insulated floor

Galvanized sheeted walls inside and out

7 holes with "Catch Covers"

2 sets of rod holders

5 - Rattle Reels

3 - Windows - 2 tip open and 1 slider - all have screens

7' Ceiling with 2 skylights

4 - fold up bunks with foam matresses - all very cumfy!

Rear upper cabinets, countertop with 3- burner cook top

2 Drawers under the countertop

CO2/smoke alarm & Fire Extinquisher

3 - 12v ceiling lights - all have "LED" bulbs

2 - 110v ceiling lights with flourescent bulbs

4 - 12v 4" fans for circulating air to the floor

1 - 15,000 BTU "Orbis" Vented Heater

1 - Gas light in restroom with 12v 4" fan

"All Season" carpeted floor.

2 - Outside lights: 1 - 12v & 1 - 110v

3 - 110v outlets & 1- 12v power outlet

Drop Axle wheel system, 3,500lb solid axle with 15" wheels and leaf springs

Tires are new and there is a spare tire with the deal

Axles have winches with straps and tongue has a removable jack

There are probably more things to list but if you are looking for a house this size you will want to look at it in person anyway!! This house is a "Must See" for this price!!

I was asking $8500.00, now asking $7,500.00 or Best Offer!

I can email more pictures upon request!

Thanks,

Jim 320-492-5257

Rearwall.jpg%7Boption%7D

Heater.jpg

Fishhouse6.jpg

fishhouse3.jpg

Fishhouse4.jpg

Fishhouse5.jpg

Borch,

Yeah, that was us - quite a ways out and to that one direction off of that one road?? whistle We smacked em' pretty good there that weekend, but not nearly as good as New Years weekend!!

That was the last trip I made and will ever make again in that house. Kinda bummed in a way, a lot of eyes came through those holes and a pile of good times were had with the boys over the past 4 yrs frown.

I will hopefully find a new one in the next few weeks, or I will build one this summer. I'm hoping to find one!! Too much open water time gets lost building!!

Good luck with the rest of the season!

Borch,

Yeah, that was us - quite a ways out and to that one direction off of that one road?? whistle We smacked em' pretty good there that weekend, but not nearly as good as New Years weekend!!

That was the last trip I made and will ever make again in that house. Kinda bummed in a way, a lot of eyes came through those holes and a pile of good times were had with the boys over the past 4 yrs frown.

I will hopefully find a new one in the next few weeks, or I will build one this summer. I'm hoping to find one!! Too much open water time gets lost building!!

Good luck with the rest of the season!

I was pretty sure that was the rig we saw. I had a blue truck that parked just past you a ways with a couple of sleds. We did find a couple of slabs over the weekend but didn't do as well on the eyes.

Borch, I have the yellow powerstroke that was parked near your truck, I believe. My son and I didn't do so well on the eyes either. Only ended up with two keepers, couple of perch, and a couple of crappies. Saw walleye warriors house and was going to stop in but I don't like to bother people when they're fishin.