Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RosoRiverRat

Northern MN Fantasy League

3 posts in this topic

I know we already have a great league here but I tried to start one up locally with some buddies and haven't got the turnout I was hoping. To make it fun for the guys that did sign up I was hoping to get a few of you to get in on it as well. I won't be updating or posting here about it because we already have the best league I've ever been a part of but I might shoot emails out to keep guys updated. Anyway, hoping a few jump onboard, I realize it's last minute but as you guys know it's pretty easy to sign up...

Go to...

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/register/joinprivategroup?GID=23131&P=dw&stage=1

or Go to...

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto

In order to join the group, follow the link above, and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 23131

Password: dw

Your pics will be the same for all yahoo groups your a part of which makes it very easy...

thanks

Hey rosoriver rat I sgned up, My I.D doesnt say it but I'm a river rat too, living on the Mighty Miss down around the Becker/Clearwater area. I thought fellow river rats sounds fun so count me in gringrin

Thanks buddy, just trying to make it a little more fun with a few more guys! Anyone else?

I'll cough up $25 to the champion at the end of the year!!!