• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

09 classic

vister

anyone here attending the 09 mn deer classic? If so, how many of ya are entering your antlers? This is my first year going, and fortunately i am bringing a set with me. maybe even get a picture with Tiffany! that would make my day grin see ya there

i'll be there all 3 days measuring. last year it was about an hour wait in line to get your picture taken with tiffany, they didn't bring any mounts either maybe they will this year.

vister you bringing last years bow buck to enter in the contest or a different rack? what did that thing score again 180's n.t?

yeah, bringin down the buck i got last bow opener. gross, after P&Y finalized the scores was 181 7/8 gross, 175 4/8 net, non typical. if you score there, as far as years past, how does a score like that hold up? kinda curious if it gets a ribbon, or if i can expect to see some true giants, like the new state record.

guess it depends.

also, if i bring the copy of the official score sheet, does it need to be scored there again?

the score should do pretty well no gurantees.

now that it has been officially scored, thats it's final score and won't ever be scored again by an official measurer, if it has been entered into any book. but bring a copy of the score sheet so they do know it was scored officially. and if you haven't already entered it in the books you can enter it there for the state book, deer hunters assoc. book and p&y and b&c books.