• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mark Martin

Charley

I was fishing didnt get to watch but was kinda listenin

but got into some fairly good action so kinda missed the end not sure how Mark got back so far

but that daytona now the real racing begins i predict he wins one of the next 3 before the break

Agreed Sifty. Everyone here knows I do not care for Kyle Busch, but he had a heck of a race going Sunday. It's too bad he got caught up in the wreck (along with others), and it's really too bad that NASCAR called their Superbowl event 3/4 of the way through when the track has lights and when they could have finished it on Monday.

It would have really been an interesting finish to the race...

Mark Martin even argued with his crew chief about wanting to stay out because he felt it was going to start raining...

The crew chief stated "trust me on this one"

Bet it will be a long time before that happens again ! LOL

Mark Martin is a straight up honest racer and honest person. He stated he felt he had a chance to win it.. and I definately believe him.

He deserves it.. and it would have been great to see him get a shot at moving to the front.

I was thinking Mark was going to be the darkhorse for the race and there was potential for him to be that. I wish they would have finished the race, even if it was after midnight! Who cares! It's the Daytona 500!

Anyhoo....some of the better cars for the race got taken out in the wreck, no doubt there. But it's no guarantee that the "fastest" car would have won. Seldom does the fastest car win at plate races and there's so many factors and variables....it's hard to say who would have won if it finished under green.

Oh well, what's done is done. Now on to the rest of the season.