• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

I would like to invite all of you to participate in what has evolved into a great competition and an all around fun event. It's the 2009 King of the Cats!

For all details, rules, and sign up info, please Click Here

Please read all info carefully, everything should be there. Feel free to ask any questions here.

To make things easier, when you sign up, you will automatically sign up for both species.

To keep clutter to a minimum lets keep all discussions regarding this contest here in this thread.

I would like to thank Aanderud for all his work on the HSOforum, it turned out great!

Let's have fun with this and good luck!

Here's the current leaderboard for each division:

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure elwood, it seems to be working fine for everyone else. Quite a few signed up already. Must be something on your end, you can try sending a test one to my email in my signature if you like.

not sure elwood, it seems to be working fine for everyone else. Quite a few signed up already. Must be something on your end, you can try sending a test one to my email in my signature if you like.

think I figured it out yep it was my end forgot the underscore in the email address hope it worked. thanks DTRO

Thanks bud...nice job on site too aanderud.

Thanks, and welcome to the contest. Last year was a great time, I'm thinking this year can be even better.

I see that elwood is in. That fish from the franklin derby was huge, wonder if he'll be caught again this year smile

I am in. Hopefully I can break into the top 5 this year......

Slowhand, looking forward to seeing some of your hogs posted in here in 2009. Maybe we'll hook up a few times...

Ya gettn together and wetting lines would be good. As far as big fish, we all know having luck on our side can be the difference maker. The margin of a good night fish-wise to a "skunk" night is thin. The war wages on even when we lose the battle many nights smile.

The margin of a good night fish-wise to a "skunk" night is thin. The war wages on even when we lose the battle many nights smile.

I have lost the battle many times but I sure haven't thrown the white flag yet. Even the slow nights can be pretty awesome with the right company and an electric chainsaw.......and a slingshot......and some homemade rockets.

I am getting more and more redneck every year.

Nothing better than a few smoke bombs and rockets on a slow night John. Lets hook up again this summer.

Now, Brian's potato gun was a real SHOOTER.

I missed the top 5 by about 8 inches on 3 fish last summer. This season, I'm gunning for the top three. My new home will be the Minnesota. I already have the go ahead from the chief.

Just maybe I will make it there but I can see it will take at least 1 50.

Did last year start off this slow with how many people sign up or is this normal

We are way ahead of pace of last year. I would suspect close to 50 serious entrants when all is said and done. I hope for more, but that is my expectations.

Prove me wrong I say and get signed up. smile

Well thats a great thing to have more already then this time last year. Means are sport might go big, and more kitty stuff at more retailers which wouldn't be a bad thing. Oh I spoke with the gander guys and they said that they are shooting for a full isle at least for us this year. I think I b*tched enough about it last year that they finally got the clue that they could sell so much more if they only had it.