• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What are your favorite I Phone Apps?

Scott K

Ya flashlight isnt a fun app, but it is practical.

I fish is a game, you have to cast the phone, then when the phone buzzes you need to set the hook, then use your finger on the screen to reel, it will tell you to reel faster or slower, and you get points for the fish you catch, the bigger the fish the more points, with the points you can unlock more fish. You can fish all over the world, although it is only a picture and not a live action screen of the places. Kinda like the Wii fishing, but not as technical.

I have tried it out this last weekend, as long as you have phone reception, it then is a live mapping system. If you dont have any signal it doesnt map you.

I also used it to mark some spots on a lake I fished, then returned the next day to the exact same spot by using the map system on the phone. Its not as good as a regular gps, but if I dont have the gps with, the iphone just offers one more option to use.