Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outfitter17

BRAND NEW CAMP MANITOU WEBSITE

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

We are launching a new HSOforum on Monday and I just wanted to give you fellow FMer's a sneak preview. It is almost done, so there are still a couple things to finish - but you will see most of it.

Let me know what you think.

www.campmanitoufishing.com

I just noticed that the HSOforum keeps bouncing from the new one to the old one for some reason? The tech is working on it and I will keep you posted.

Hey Matt,

What's the status of Happy Landing being rebuilt, if it will be at all??

with the all the snow we have encountered tons of slush and we haven't been able to get an ice road plowed yet. I am hoping to try another one once I get back from the next round of sport shows. Once we get the road in we can get all the lumber in. I will keep you posted.

Hey Guys,

For some reason the new site is bouncing between the new one and the old one, when they get it fixed I will let you know.

Hey Guys,

The site is ready now, all the kinks are worked out of it and the videos/slide show is running.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I would say your results speak for themselves, we often do things that don't make sense or trade short term gain for long term trouble. Nature does things for a reason that we often don't understand, why try to fix what isn't broken?
    • Two charter boats. (11 people) Fishing was very slow last Sunday afternoon (8), but we did really well on Monday morning (43). Due to bad luck drawing cards, neither Mrs Duff or I touched a rod on Sunday. She went 5 for 5 on Monday. That's fishing for ya though. And true fishermen understand that.   Some real nice fish this year, good luck to those that make it out there.      
    • And no, it does not have some sort of virus. They are calling it a phishing site and it is not. It competes with Google adsense so it make sense for Google to be sloppy in their algorithm.
    • Great storytelling with pictures on a portion of your life experiences in the  great outdoors.  Thanks for sharing Len.  
    • Len - This was a very nice article.  I enjoyed your writing style.  Take care.
    • I am going to pick up a box to pattern against what I am shooting now. Here is my question. They are available in both 1 3/4 oz. shot and 1 7/8 oz. shot in 12 gauge. In a 3" 12 gauge #5 shot shell, that comes out to a 21 pellet difference. The velocity for 1 3/4 is 1200 fps, for 1 7/8 is 1080. At 20 yards it would make very little difference, but say at 45 yards would you rather have the extra 21 pellets or the added velocity? I suppose the answer is to buy both and pattern them, but I am curious as to the thoughts of the folks on this board. Thanks
    • I was looking to get an otter XT pro cabin this winter, I was wondering of anyone on here has an otter in the pro platform and how they like the extra insulated walls. Does it seem bulky? Too warm on above 0 days? I wouldn't mind just the normal cabin but they only offer it with a bench it seems but having the extra insulation may be nice to have for those cold days here and there. 
    • Thank You for the very interesting and enjoyable morning read
  • Our Sponsors