• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC Hats, vote for your favorite

DTro

Ok, majority rules. You can vote for more than 1 if you wish. The top vote getter will be our new hat.

#1. Approx cost based on HSO discount and 24 hats, 12.50

image002.jpg

#2 Approx cost based on HSO discount and 24 hats, 12.00

kotc1.jpg

#3 Approx cost based on HSO discount and 24 hats, 13.50

kotc2.jpg

#4 Approx cost based on HSO discount and 24 hats, 9.90

kotc3.jpg

#5 Approx cost based on HSO discount and 24 hats, 13.50

kotc4.jpg

as soon as the hat I like the best takes the lead grin

oh I don't know, let's say we make Friday the deadline. If 2 of them are anywhere close, we can do a runoff, or even maybe try to do a dozen of each. We'll see how the totals come out.

Minnesota doesn't allow for runoff elections. I will challenge every non-camouflage hat ballot, even if it means that we don't have an elected hat in time for the 2009 catfishing session.

If you're asking me what I would do, I would step back. I just think the need for the healing process is so important, the possibility of any change of this magnitude in the voting system we have is so remote, that would be my judgment.

I'm am only going to order as many hats as I get paid for. The hard part is that we need to buy them by the dozen. I'm confident we can do 2 dozen, but might be tough doing 3. So, it might be a first pay, first served. It will all depend how many people send me money. If I get 36, then I can get 3 dozen.

What I won't be doing this year is buying extra hats or taking IOU's. No payment, no hat.

I imagine, I will have full details as soon as a hat is chosen.

Minnesota doesn't allow for runoff elections. I will challenge every non-camouflage hat ballot, even if it means that we don't have an elected hat in time for the 2009 catfishing session.

If you're asking me what I would do, I would step back. I just think the need for the healing process is so important, the possibility of any change of this magnitude in the voting system we have is so remote, that would be my judgment.

I don't think we allow those kind of posts here anymore smile

Let's vote on this one more day, and I'll get the order info up and ready this weekend and post all the details on Sunday or Monday.

Looks to me like the Camo will prevail.

Just as an FYI, even though there are some minimal fees on the backend, PayPal works very good for me on these types of deals and I would like to utilize that service as much as possible. If you don't have an account or never used it, maybe check it out over the weekend. I know some of you are uncomfortable with that, and quite understandable so I can still take a personal check if need be.

Basically I will have a deadline to order, and if I don't receive a paypal payment or check in hand by that deadline, your order will not be included.

I will explain it all when I have the details and totals. Stay tuned....

Well, this is going to be the hard part. The price will be directly related to how many hats are ordered. The more hats that are ordered, the thinner the “HSO discount” is spread.

Really the only fair way I can see to do it is to base the price on 24 hats and then do a first come first serve. I don’t want to have to refund money or ask for additional funds because enough of them weren’t paid for.

I also don’t want to buy extra inventory and hope that someone will buy them off of me.

I can order more hats after that, but they will need to be at full price since the discount has already been applied (and probably in qtys of 12).

Camo it is guys, the tribe has spoken.

I will post details on ordering sometime this weekend. Just as an FYI. There will be a limited amount at a discount price, and ALL payments will need to be through PayPal.

Cool, I can hide from the flatties better with the camo hat, they'll never see me coming.

Would like to get a big "Thanks" in to Rick for supplying a dozen hats, it is much appreciated.

Thanks to Darren, also, for organizing the hats (and the contest in general). Have to say that anything that can make your life easier (like paypal) is well worth it. This contest is about fun, and so simplicity goes a long way.

Here are the details for the hat.

Pricing as follows:

Hat only with pickup at Moore's Bait and Tackle--$13.00

Hat with shipping to address--$18.00

Hat with custom name on back and pickup at Moores--$18.00

Hat with custom name and shipping to address--$23.00

There will be a limited qty of hats available at this pricing (24). I will begin taking orders Mon 2/23 evening at approx 4pm. There will be a new post made with instructions on how to buy.

The first 24 orders I receive will secure this pricing. After that, I will cancel all further orders and the price will increase to 24/29/29/34 for future orders.

You will need a paypal account or credit card info to order.

Not quite tomorrow. They haven't been ordered yet. I believe Darren will be waiting until the first 24 hats are sold, after which time he will know all of the information he needs (who wants customization, and what names to put on those hats). Then it'll take a while for the 'factory' to process that order, customize the hats with the logo and any name(s), and ship to Darren. Then he'll take the "pickup" hats to Bob's and ship the rest out.

Could easily be looking at a couple weeks, upward from there if the first 24 hats take a while to sell.