• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IMS at Minneapolis Convention Center

The_Duckslayer

Any one else plan to go to the International Motorcycle Show this weekend? I plan to be there most of the day Saturday for sure and possibly Sunday. I will probably be hanging around the J&J Powersports booth. It will be next to the Star booth from what I am told. I am going to try to remember to wear my white Legion Commander hat so if ya see me there stop and say hey! Sounds like it will be a blast! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Wife, youngest son and his wife, and I will be there Saturday around 10:30 AM. Hoping to see the new Honda Fury and do some idea shopping for our next ATV.

Just got a new Fulmer M2 helmet $89, where the full chin guard and visor can unlatched and moved up. This is real nice for people who wear glasses and a helmet. You can put on and take off the helmet with your glasses on.

Went up today for about 4 hrs. it was good, but not as big as I thought that it would be? It was my first time and I guess i was expecting more, but what there was was good. Lots of stuff, and I guy can get many ideas to spend alot of money!!! Anyone see that bike that Victory unvailed? Wow what an ugly bike!!! Just my thoughts anyhow!!! Saw the trials guy with his bike that was cool!! Got some chaps, that I have needed for a few years!!! Also got some "zookes" for the glasses and stuff, it seemed ok so I got it. Got to look and sit on alot of the new models and that is always nice!!! I will go again!!!

I was really disapointed. I went a few years back and it was much bigger with lots of dealers there. Also lots of customs, from occ, bourget, big dog, etc. This year it barely filled two sections of the Convention Center. I was impressed with yamaha vmax and also the fury. Yup, that new victory was uuuuuuggggly. The rest of their line up is sharp though.

We had a great time there as well. I finally found a vest to sew all my Star Touring & Riding patches on. I still have to find one more vest for all the Patriot Guard patches and missions. Seemed fairly well made and not very expensive I thought. I did notice that the beer there was about as expensive as it is at a Twins game! Holy Cow! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo