• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

who's your pick for Daytona?

threerivers

At work today we picked cars for Daytona.I was first pick, and on wim I went with the #5. I got home to watch the races I thougt I'd taped,I never put a tape in.I got to watch them on speed channel's rerun. It looks like the old boy still wants to race. It should fun to watch Sunday.

I'd love to see the old man win to, Otherwise I'd like (hope)to see the 24 get one with maybe the 48 pushing him grin those guys need to come in behind someone else once in a while.

It might be a jinx but As long as it isnt the rat (or his punk brother) I'll be happy.

Quote:
The big issue with the rat winning is he will need a team mate as I don't believe anyone would help push him to a win.

But, if you have position on a car and you are fast they will push, nobody want to be shuffled to the back, after trying to pull out and pass a faster car.

My pick is #24 (no surprise) but actually he has a fast car that can push and he has the skill on this type of track to make his way to the front.

Looks like Kenseth flew under the prediction radar and got the win. It would have been nice if the race finished under green with everyone scrambling to the finish instead of the rain stopping it but oh well. I bet Sadler is asking himself why the caution couldn't have come out just a few moments earlier.