Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maddowg1192000

Eelpout fest question???

12 posts in this topic

Ok, a group of my friends are planning a trip up there and are wondering what the party is like at night out on the ice. They are talking about bringing the tent we use at Wefest and jammin country and the DJ equipment and are wondering if it would go over good or if it would be a waste of time.

here is a pic of what the tent is like, but most likely it would be enclosed up there and heated:

100_1389.jpg

It would go over for sure. Everyone is looking to party up there so I would bring it all.

maddowg, I would say definitely bring it. There are a few that have similar set ups, but I haven't seen anything quite like that out there. Camp Cameltoe, Camp Y, and the Beaver Lodge are a few others worth checking out. I would also make some sort of attraction sign to put out in front. Let me know where it will be and I will see you next weekend.

Is that an old dude slitghtly left of center in the picture?

Wee fest - Pout fest, there is a reason both are referred to as a "fest". Pout fest is a lot like Wee Fest, without the crummy music and it is out on the ice.