Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
hhguide

2009 Bassmaster Classic

Hackney hasn't been fishing too bad lately. He was part of the team that won the PAA corporate cup last fall and he also won the FLW east-west fish-off on falcon lake recently. If anything, I'd say he's coming into the event with confidence in how he's been fishing

Last year the T.V. coverage was not as good as the year before. Hope its better this year.

I think its going to be good this year! Has to be, to get people more involed in the sport!

OLY    0

Derek didnt make the classic this year. I am going with Edwin Evers, I dont know why, I just think he is due to win the big one.

I'd like to see Faircloth do well. He's a great fisherman as well. I think this will be a great Classic. It seems that the Red River will be in great shape for the anglers to do some serious damage. I guess there have been already some big bags coming out of there so far in local tournaments.

My pick goes to Bill Lowen. Flipper that is great when the field fishes small and for very few bites which is what it sounds like day two and three could be. Did really well last year on Old Hickory making 20 to 30 pitches to the same lay down. WOW! I don't have that kind of patience.

Edwin Evers would be great but with the birth of his child today his head could be spinning.