Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grousehunter

Getting pics off cam internal memory?

6 posts in this topic

I currently have a panasonic fz8 camera and have some pics I really like on the internal memory on the camera itself. Does anyone have any idea how I can get these pictures off the camera onto my computer or memory card? Thanks for any tips you can give me!

Blake

Im pretty sure it didn't come with one I can hook up to my computer. Had to buy a SD card reader to get any pics onto the comp. I will go try and find the stuff it came with though to double check. thanks,

Blake

Blake, check your owner's manual. There should be a way to transfer the images from the camera's internal memory to the SD card so you can upload them to the computer.

That would be awful strange if it didn't come with a usb cable. You better check the boxes again. If it isn't there, call the place you got it from.

looks I did have that mysterious cord to transfer pics from my camera to the computer all along. Was still in the package wrapped up and in my camera box blush. Thanks again,

Blake