• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Final Five Tourney

titelines

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My recommendation if you are downtown St. Paul is Red's Savoy. It's walking distance from the X.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn one year but we liked the bigger rooms at the Embassy Suites. We did the St. Paul hotel too one year. It's nice but expensive.

I was at the MN College Hockey Showcase at the X earlier this year and I actually won tickets to this years Final Five. I just hope the Gophers make it in. It will be a fun weekend regardless, but I love my Gophers. I sure hope they get hot soon and make a tourney run too. I have tickets to the West Regional too and it would be a major bummer if they missed out on their own regional.

All Checked in!!

I'm looking at the river, sippin' on the first Guinness of the day!

Pre-party and game tonight. Great Waters tomorrow AM, then games and party all weekend!

Good luck all - Hope the games are as good as I think they're going to be.

Go Gophers!!

I'm jealous smirk. I'm stuck at work still, but I will be down soon. Let's hope the good Gophers show up tonight and the amazing save Kangas is there all weekend.

Stalock is a great big sieve doo dah doo dah.

Stalock is a great big sieve, Lets the puck go by. YOU SUCK!

Lets the puck go byyyyyy, lets the puck go byyyyyy.

Stalock is a great big sieve, lets the puck go by. YOU SUCK! ALL....NIGHT....LONG!

I'm getting a little pumped for the game tonight in case you couldnt tell. wink

I wish the Bulldogs had all the organized chants of the Gophers. It's probably a 5 credit course we missed out on smile

We're a little more simple. But regardless of the game outcome, UMD should be covered by chanting either "Over-Rated!" or "Tap the Keg!"

congratulations to the Bulldogs. The Sioux couldn't get anything going. They had there chances but Stalock was just that good. Goodluck to the Bulldogs against Denver tomorrow and in the NCAA tourament, I'm sure that they will be in.

Didn't the Mighty Ducks win the Cup a few years back with a hot goalie?

no that was when they lost to the Devils' in 6 games and Giguere went in the locker room and shaved his playoff beard and came out and won the Stanley Cup Finals MVP...and won it two years later but was he that hot, I don't recall that???

I'll be at the game tomorrow and I'll be rooting for the 'Dogs. Tell me who's a fun player to watch except for Stalock?

I can really see this Bulldog team going all the way. They got a hot goalie a good penalty killing and powerplay team. The only problem they had was getting penalties. It didn't matter with there goaltending. They may not look pretty but this team knows how to get the job done. It's nice to see the Bulldogs back to being a serious contender there fans can rally behind this team.

Hopefully if this team meets UND again this year Stalock comes down with Mono or something.JK.Go Sioux.

Bulldogs had some crisp passing in the early part of the game. I thought their power play looked really good, although strangely they never scored with it. Penalty kill has not been that great this year, but I think lately they are rallying behind their goalie. Both games so far they've gotten a confidence lift from killing the 5 on 3 and the major penalty. But it won't fly forever, eventually these will come back to haunt them. ND had some really good chances on PP that just didn't quite connect.

Broadmoor would be awesome for UMD's program, but the drain of 2 games and lots of penalty kill will make it really tough tonight. I didn't see the Denver UW game, but it sounds like Denver's goalie was stellar.

I could see ND getting back to the Frozen Four again this year. Besides the one huge mistake by their freshman goalie, they played pretty well last night. Will ND get a #1 seed or #2 in the NCAA's?

I think they will get the # 3 because they did so poorly with the nonconference games. Loses to Umass, Boston U and MSU are going to hurt them. I've only watch UMD when they played UND and Stalock has always show up to play this year, is he consistent in the net? He look awesome yesterday.