• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The most stupid thing ever said fishing, camping or around a fire?

Bottle Fish

Once sitting around a campfire at the cabin my drunk bud asked if North Dakota was covered in carpet how long it would take to vaccum it. The sad thing is that his drunk friends, me included, actually tried to figure it out. frown

How would you figure out how long it would take?? S what did you come up with.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lady was fishing next to my friend who was catching really nice walleyes and crappies and the lady asks "I don't understand I'm using the same hook, same bait, even the same exact bobber and and haven't caught a single fish. What is your secret"?

My friend says "I pray for them". The next 20 minutes were really quiet and we all knew she was sitting there praying. Then all of a sudden BAM she had a fish on, and it is a big one. She reels it in to find out it is a 12+# carp.

At this point the lady is mad and says "Ive been sitting here praying for a nice fish like you have been catching the whole time Ive been sitting here and all I catch is a [badWordUsage] carp"!

My friend just looks at her and says "I guess you weren't being specific huh".

I know it wasn't around a fire, but it is one of the funniest things ever said fishing.

This post has gone dead. WHY? There has to be more.

Whitewater State park 30 some years ago. We were sitting around the fire with the park naturalist, he leans back in his chair and says, "what a beautiful night to sleep under the stars". 4 hours later, 7 inches of rain in 3 hours and we ended up in a 100 year flood for the 2nd time down there.

after a long day of drinking, bean bags, drinking, golf, drinking, and cards, me an a buncha buddies were sitting around a campfire later that evening, and one guy was disapointed in the night, because no one was getting drunk with him being that we were all recovering from the day, he exclaims "lets get busy!", stands up, slams his entire beer, walks over to the cooler to get another and pukes everywhere.

i laughed so hard i almost threw up.

I'm with all the college buddies at one of our annual golf tournaments a few years after were out of school. We are sitting around the fire at around midnight enjoying some more cold beverages after a day of golfing and drinking.

My buddy: Who wants to wrestle?

Me: I'm down...lets do this.

We stand up and end up locking arms and he gets a little leverage over me (BTW he's stepping on my foot as well)......next thing I know I fall back and hear a loud snap. A number of minutes later I have a cold bag of frozen chicken on my ankle and the guys are trying to decide who is sober enough to drive me to the hospital. Needless to say I pass out with the frozen chicken on my leg and went to the hospital the next morning. A few days later I have 6 screws put in my ankle.....fiance was not too happy about that! crazyshocked

Camping with a few families we play a game where person leaves the fire and the rest go up with something that person has to ask questions to figure it out. My buddy leaves the fire and we said Mickey Mouse. So my buddy comes back and is asking question.

Buddy "can this be found in Florida?" I say yes

Buddy "can this be found in Orlando?" My 10 years girl says to Keith " well duh Orlando is in Florida!" We all just lost it.