• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My New ATV

Bulldoggr

FYI LukerNLever: I've owned two ATV's over the last 15 years: A 300 and a 450. The ONLY reason I bought a 450 was to update my machine and the smallest sportsman made in 06 was a 450. I fish, hunt, ride, mud, etc. I've NEVER once wish I had a bigger one and I do ride with guys who have the larger cc's. I go through everything they do. You will have a blast with that thing for many years to come.

Luker--Sweet ride. I moved up to the north city area from Lincoln about 2 years ago. Not a lot to miss back in NE, other than fam and the huge Sat tailgate parties that are the best in the nation. I also have a couple of cabins out south of laramie. You living in Cheyenne take a day trip with this machine over the pass to Laramie and head down towards Waldon Colorado. Stop at a little dive area called Wy-colo. Great trails up there. You could ride for days and see new stuff every minute. Although you might cry you did not by a sled also. God I miss the real deep snow. this 30 inches this year was nice in MN. But 200-300 inches a year is hard to beat. --good luck