• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My New ATV

Bulldoggr

Well I bought a New ATV. I have had little prior experience with ATV's. This is the First one I have owned.

I had to move to Nebraska From Minnesota due to my job. I will admit the last 3 years I could not make up my mind to buy a ATV or a snowmobile for Icefishing in Minnesota.

The Move to Nebraska pretty much made the decision for me. I am actually looking forward to the Fun I will have through the season with the ATV. Here are a Few Pics.

ATV004.jpg

ATV003.jpg

ATV007.jpg

Thank You,

Well I am Wyoming Bound, when I am done with this project. LOL So maybe I'll be looking for a snowmobile after all.

I will say though, I miss Minnesota. Wyoming is Looking Better then where i am at. If I can get in or near the Mountains I will be happy.

What is it you do for work?

Thank You,

Well I am Wyoming Bound, when I am done with this project. LOL So maybe I'll be looking for a snowmobile after all.

I will say though, I miss Minnesota. Wyoming is Looking Better then where i am at. If I can get in or near the Mountains I will be happy.

What is it you do for work?

Machining, welding, quality control, sheet metal fab...pretty much anything manufacturing related. I along with some guys from the shop constantly dream of moving to the Black hills or wyoming!!!

The company i am working for just opened a branch office in Cheyenne, and opening another in Rapid City, I work for a commercial General Contractor.

Work is Going very good out there. but don't expect to get wages like you do in Mlps/St.Paul area.

I was 13 years Union Carpenter Union. made my way to Supt. when the slow down hit, I was laid off. I started interviewing with Companies out West, and so here I am.

So I am happy. Gonna go out and coyote Hunt this weekend, using the ATV to do so.

Yep it is a 450, At this point being new to ATV's i didn't want a big machine. Just something to Haul Otter Lodge. Do a little trail riding, plow some snow. and do some hunting with.

I knew i didn't want to put tracks on it. ( although that is cool Looking) Figured if i need to get thru snow that i can't with the Wheeler, i will get a Snowmobile.

Time will tell i guess.

Once those safety stickers are off, the thing will be invisable!!! SWEET looking machine.

Really it would not matter what color you got cause I'd never be able to see you either way, cause you will be far behind!!!!!!

Regards

Can Am

lol just kidding, love the looks and I think you'll love it for what your going to use it for...

I really like this size wheeler for getting around in the woods. Congratulations on your purchase LurkerNLeever. You made a great choice. I have the same machine and really like it. The thing hauls deer, firewood, my fish houses, and me around the lakes and woods. With chains on all four I have been able to get around in some pretty deep snow and slush. I have loaded mine down with guys, gear, trailer and deer and it pulls just fine up hills and down. With the winch I was able to pull out a neighbor's stuck Suburban after chaining the back of the wheeler to a stump. It starts good in the cold too. From what I have experienced so far Yamaha machines are tough and reliable. You won't regret your purchase for a minute!