Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunterfisher

Strike Master Slush Master???

11 posts in this topic

What is people's thoughts on these? How well do they work?

I have a 6.5x14 wheel house, 3 holes on one side and 4 on the other and was wondering if once you get a one hole open does the slush from the others as you are pushing it out just end up coming up the clean ones because they are all fairly close together.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts,

and sorry if this topic has been already covered.

Mine works great. It doesnt clean the hole out completely.. but it takes care of 90%. The rest I just scoop out and I am good to. Its quick and painless... as long as you dont mind the price they charge for those things ! sick yikes !!

I just have to reverse my Ice gator, and most of the slush goes down the hole under the ice. grin Scoop the little that is left and start fishing. Man, I love the Ice Gator!!

Is the slush inhaler the cylinder that has a trap door on the bottom that you flip when down in the hole to trap the ice, then pull it out? If it is, they work very well.

I'd wait about 4 weeks and pick up both a slush bucket and the slush inhaler for 40% off.

Mine works great. It doesnt clean the hole out completely.. but it takes care of 90%. The rest I just scoop out and I am good to.

I use mine all the time. Got one last year. Yes you might have one remaining little bit to scoop out but really I time saver and no slush to throw out on the ice like you do with the inhaler.

I prefer my inhaler over my Slushmaster. The SM works good, just not as good as the inhaler. That and you dont have to worry about the drill.

for a perm house the slush inhaler is the cats meow workes pretty slick expecially when there gets to be 2 1/2 + feet of ice.