Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pdk511

LED Lighting for a Eskimo Grand Caravan

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I am going to get some type of led lighting for my eskimo grand caravan. I was wondering what type of led lights would be best, like rope or individual lights? Also where would I go to buy these lights?

i have the lights that clam sells and love them, if you get them you wont be disappointed

i use 2 but i run i on top of the house and that does a great job and i run one in the sled for liht when your trying to find that beer that fell out of your ppack

nice, ya that sounds like a good idea, do u just use like a vexilar battery to power those?

send me your email and ill give you the email it won't led me post it. I have waterproof led strips 2 96cm in my otter lodge they are awesome super bright actually could have gotten away with 1 but I like to over do everything. check them out they say shipping takes awhile but from order to received was about a week for me.

yup, there the best, i actully have then in a couple of my hard shacks to i am thinking of buying more, a fleet farm store has them 30% off right now