Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hafnutz

Something bad happened on Clear lake by Forest Lake tonight

19 posts in this topic

Drove by the access on our way home about 45 minutes ago. Never saw so many emer vehicles in one place. Helicopter flying around, Airboats, you name it. Didn't stop, too congested as it was. KSTP Ch 5 had a truck there. Watch the news at 10 I guess. Hope all is weel.

i am hoping everyone is ok, but it would be great if they were just doing practice, it scares me everytime i see flashing lights on a lake

They got a call that a truck went threw. The helicopter and rescue team are gone now so it must of been a hoax, or they gave up. I find it hard to believe a truck went threw. Even with the springs and the 2 days of warm weather, there was plenty of ice.

ice is just never safe, you never know what can happen out there. Hope everyone is safe

I wonder if channel 5 will be nocking on doors interveiwing someone who is a neighbor of a guy who knows someone on the lake. They are good at that. I bet it will be Brucato making it into a big story if it airs.

Wow that's good news! I was just out there Sunday afternoon. I never saw so many emergency vehicles in one place...

It was just on channel 5. A passer-by on the highway thought they saw taillights go down and headlights pointing up; indicating a vehicle going through. Lake was searched using air boat, atv and helicoptor but officials decided everything was okay.

There's more money we don't have down the drain. Good thing nobody was hurt though.

I agree that that would have been good practice though.

no worse then washington wasting all our money. I am glad that person called, better safe than sorry.

Ya at least they called it in. A few bucks searching and finding a false alarm is worth it. Thats the way they like to see it end. If someone had gone through then we would be dealing with a whole other story.

someone might be in some trouble on that one

Nope....was even said on the report that nobody is in trouble for reporting what they thought they saw.