• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

4-wheelers or walking from here on out

hunt&fish89

I think the ice will be better after the temp gets back to normal!! No more snow on the ice will lighten the weight on the ice and the bonus water on the lake now will freeze and make the ice thicker. Or at worst it will seep in and the ice will still be better than with the snow on it after we freeze back up in a few days. Can't wait to get around without beating the truck. Just got off the lake about a hour ago and blocked the house up a bit but other than about 3 inces of water on the lake I still have 22" of great ice!

I am using the wheeler the rest of the season. It's all studded, ready for the slippery/no snow conditions. I don't want to find a hole that was put in the ice from all the rain water toileting down. Better safe than sorry, I want to go home to see my children after fishing.

When was the last time you were on the lake???

How offen do you go on the lake???

Every lake is different in different part of the state, How much rain did you get??

In waterville its under a .5", Yes people have to watch out where they are going.

Let us know how the ice is in 10 days o.k.