Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tunrevir

Forest Lake ice cleanup

4 posts in this topic

The lake association will be hosting its third annual lake cleanup effort on Forest lake again this year. Tentatively scheduled for the third weekend in March but dates may switch depending on the weather. Following the cleanup there is a free BBQ(or has in the past) at the Forest Laker for all participants. The past few years the FM family out to help out has grown and I have been able to meet a few new faces to put with the monnikers. I will update this post as soon as I have the most up to date information. I would like to thank all of the fisherfolks that have picked up while they have been out there this year, a little can go a long ways..Thank you all!

Tunrevir~

I should be able to help out again this year with a 4-wheeler and trailer. Hey Tunrevir, will you be wearing your favorite hat? Thanks to all that help out with the lake cleanup!!! I hope to meet more of you guys/gals!!!

I can't make any promises, but I'd like to attend this one.

I grew up in Linwood, and am a product of the Forest Lake system......take that how you will. I have many good memories of the area and some family still around the area. So, count me as a maybee.

Thanks guys! M-mac, Depending on the weather I'll either be wearing a bomber hat or my beatup old mickey mouse baseball hat. Lotta lucky fishing trips with that hat!

Tunrevir~