• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Strike Master to the rescue!!!!!

chuckwagon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off the phone with them a minute ago and told them my 8" hand auger I got for X-mas broke a blade. All they said was give me your address and numbers off the blades. The new ones are in the mail.

You just can't say enough about SM customer service.

hunt&fish, what's jiffy coming out with next year? Frankly, I've used both brands extensively. I used a brand new jiffy stealth that was my buddies. I really wasn't a fan. Very loud, and it binded too often. I think they have their gear ratio's all screwed up. The bit turns a billion mph, but has no torque (2hp model). My other buddie has a 10 inch jiffy 3hp, it cuts decent, but a guy is tired after 4 holes cause it weighs about 500 lbs.

I have a 2hp strikemaster mag III thats 17 years old. It's been run over by a suburban, and hasn't had an air cleaner for 10 yrs. It needed a new gas tank and hose a couple years ago, and they treated me with my 15 yr old piece of [PoorWordUsage] like a king. They were prompt, didn't mention how bad I've abused the thing, they replaced the parts, and even adjusted the idle speed to get her runnin perfect. I don't care it they sold a pile of dung, with service like that, my next auger will certainly be strikemaster, which is coming soon as I finally did my old auger in last time out...my own fault. I will take a company that stands behind their product any day over the usual company, even if it was an inferior product. (not saying it is)

Not just augers, I won a guide lite sled in a contest, didnt realize the seat/bucket cover was not there. Called Strikemaster to see if I could purchase one and she said it should have had one and she would put one in the mail today. Pretty makes me a Strikemaster customer for life.

Its funny all you jiffy people think they are so much better.. ha bet you didnt know they have the same engines as Strikemaster! ha Jiffy's auger spins faster, yet Strikemaster cuts faster smile Plus anyone who thinks a Jiffy can cut faster than a strikemaster auger, go the the auger championships in Brainerd and prove it, cause pretty sure Strikemaster has been dominating the boards!!haha