• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bought a Marcum VS820

Big A

Well, he could have received it as a gift a while ago (that does happen) and he needed the cash now, and he sold the thing that he used the least of all his gear. I find my camera comes out only when I'm bored, or when I have another person along that doesn't have a flasher. Maybe he had it listed for 100.00 off of list price, and didn't have any takers. In case you haven't heard, there are people with money woes at the moment.

Or maybe it was stolen. Lord knows that happens enough around here.

No worries about it being stolen. TRUST ME. I had the same concerns and cautions..

He brought it to my Police Dept and sold it to me in Uniform. He was also an ex police officer. Just clearing off the shelf per the wifes orders apparently!

Said it was used 6 times and I believe it! LOOKS LIKE NEW!

Im not rubbing it in.. Just excited about the deal and wanted to mention it as a lot of us are looking for things we want but trying not to spend everything in the process... it goes to show that there are good people and good deals out there. Just gotta keep looking.

I believe several other threads have mentioned Karma as well... I am a believer.

FISH ON !