Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glenn57

ATTENTION ULT!

8 posts in this topic

ULT, please reread sure is quiet post. then go to annadale forum and read rain meltdown is perfect. ok, did you do this. what do you think of gary and i now! white caps in feb, with a witness. but i still really doubt the gals would bow to us. crazyshockedlaughlaughlaughlaughwinkwhistle quite the couincidencce isnt it.hehehe sorry couldt help myself here all in good fun! oops, me bad i think it got moved. the rain...meltdown post is now on the ice fishing forum.

Somehow Glenn, I do not think the ladies on the site would ever bow down to a man no matter what he did...You, Gary or me!! laugh

Oh, by the way..check out the South Central forum about Lake Washington!!! crazy

CHECKED IT OUT. crazy....crazy. confusedeek who would of thought 2-3-4 weeks ago when we were posting all that goofiness it would actually turn this way. confusedshocked and these arent the only two forums there talkin whitecaps on the ice. anyway just had to give ya a little grief.

Somehow Glenn, I do not think the ladies on the site would ever bow down to a man no matter what he did...You, Gary or me!! laugh

Oh, by the way..check out the South Central forum about Lake Washington!!! crazy

Your probably right wink

feel like rodney dangerfield, no respect. ask for whitecaps in feb get whitecaps in feb and still get abuse! smirkgrinlaughwhistle some day i guess.

she could of stayed hiding with that last post! J/K. laughlaughlaughsmirk all in good fun. welcome back deedee.