• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gemini Sport Marketing

BassProAddict

I will second and third what the other guys are saying. Got my shirt in a timely fashion and looks great. Wore it last year and still looks new. The thing i like about it best is I have a long sleeve one and even when it's 85 it is still very cool.

I also got mine from them last year. The customer service is outstanding. I washed mine a few times a week last bass season and it still looks as it did when I received it. The shirt is light and you will stay cool even on the hottest of days. I would definately reccommend them also!

When all said and done, just a hair over $100 per shirt(I think).. The shirt is about $75 and then there is a set up fee and such.

It is a very nice shirt, a wicking shirt, very cool on hot days. And it was just fun to design the shirt. I have a long and a short sleeve. I wish I had a pict of the back of mine, as there are logo's there as well.

I have had several of the shirts, We used them for our tournament shirts at Crestliner. they last for a long time and are well worth the money.

they give you a professional look.

Much better than embroidery and patches.

You will not be sorry you spent the money on them

Unless you were sponsored wouldn't you feel like just a big walking billboard wearing one of those?

says the man who has a G-Loomis Hoodie in his avitar... LOL, just kidding.

Yes to some extent.. I have seen some with picts of their kids on them.. Or maybe its your own business, or maybe you are trying to get sponsors? People like to wear nascar shirts to races too, I dont have a problem with someone wearing a fishing shirt to a tournament...

My shirt is for my sponsors.. with many sponsor agreements, they require a space on your shirt... to hvae them embroidered would be VERY costly.. this is a very good and very comfortable option.

Originally Posted By: Craigums
Unless you were sponsored wouldn't you feel like just a big walking billboard wearing one of those?

says the man who has a G-Loomis Hoodie in his avitar... LOL, just kidding.

I knew I was going to get called out on that LOL...

BTW deitz you know where I can get a shimano hoody?

My fishing partners and I made fishing jerseys for our made up team. We do a lot of team tournaments so we thought we'd get some shirts done. They aren't made by Gemini and we have everything embroidered, but we keep the work local and have found a good small business in WBL. We are working on our first sponsor now, but I think that just having a fishing shirt is fun. It adds to our team unity out on the water and off the water. Plus, maybe folks might see that we are serious enough and might take an interest. Who knows, its all great fun and I can't wait for the first tournament this spring.

I really like the new dyed shirts that have become popular. Dietz, did you get to design the green bass on it as well??? Either way it's a very cool looking shirt, I think I saw it there at Cabelas. Maybe I'll look into one for myself, it can have team me on it with a cougar!