Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mnhunter 3815

price on a perm shack

4 posts in this topic

i cant post any pics cause the site wont let me.but here it goes its a 8 x 16 prorib siding and roof.6x6 skids realy nice windows from lowes and a nice door.it has 4 bunks with cushins.2 propane lights and 20,000 btu furnace.its 4 yrs old.the inside is chip board painted white wit htrim on all the windows and door.asking price is $6,000 but i think thats way to much.its a realy nice house and i wouldnt mind having another perm shack.just looking for oppions on the price and see what others think.

You can build an 8x16 perm for half that price... easy.

Set it up the way you want it and save the extra 3 grand.

thats my $.02

one of my house was almost 20,000 and that was worth every pennie of what i spent

Last fall I bought a 10 x 20 ft sleeper with a 50,000 BTU heater, three propane lights, a two-burner stove (everything plumbed for propane), indoor bathroom, and four bunks for $300.00. That's right, $300.00!

It's not much to look at, but it's roomy, solid, warm, and it gets the job done.

With the economy tanking, fish houses will sell for a dime on the dollar in a few weeks.