Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shamalex72

glenn57

16 posts in this topic

yep, got it. whenever no hurry. i would rather wait and have real nice ones than have ya rush. either e-mail me or let me know here. thanks!

yep, got it. whenever no hurry. i would rather wait and have real nice ones than have ya rush. either e-mail me or let me know here. thanks!

Did you get the picture, if not I can try to re-send to you.

bns, yep thats what it be. i seen shams art work last year via pictures here, so i am going to get (buy) 3 dekes hes making for me to display in my bar/family room. they will not be used, well ok only in an emergency. hes doing a small pike-sunfish-and crappie deke. from what i under stand his better half liked it so well she is displaying his talent also. SHAM, i got pictures a while back,including the ones your wife put on the fireplace. LOOKS GOOD! agian no hurry.

i clean e-mail house last nite must of missed the most recent. we only had 300 pus e-mails. sorry. could you resend and if i get time i will check agian tonite.

sham I am looking for a sucker decoy? to hang on the 40 incher mount I have. any chances of you making one?

Sham, If you're taking orders, I'd like to get a frog decoy.

hey sham my wife just cleaned e-mails, the one you sent today is gone. send one to this e-mail address, ibb647paul@attglobal.net. that is my work e-mail. i am headed to north dakota, so wont get it till friday. sorry.

dude, you need to get a new fishing email so you dont lose all that stuff!

i just did big guy, send it to my work e-mail, then wifey doesnt dump it! crazylaugh