Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catmendo

Feelin' Blue

6 posts in this topic

I guess there's a million titles to call this piece, so I decided to keep it simple! grin

Lake Winnipeg not only continues to produce "WORLD CLASS" walleye (a guest up from Detroit Lakes caught a 15.11 lb. walleye yesterday crazy) but it's also a place where interesting photo opps. appear daily!

IMG_7192-1.png

Beautiful chunk of ice, but I wanna see the 15# walleye!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Well, he was close on that one, because it certainly wasn't a debate.
    • Uncanny resemblance...
    • I have been going to golden meadows lately to work my dog so far we have shot 24 birds over him. One more time at the preserve before the season starts and we are itching to get out in the real fields!  
    • Wow do the unicorns fly in your fantasy too?
    • Would you like me to put sugar in your medicine to make it taste better?
    • Unless: If no candidate wins an absolute majority in the Electoral College, the election is decided by the House of Representatives. Thus, if Johnson were to win, say, Colorado while Trump and Clinton split all other electoral votes 50-50, the House would pick the winner. Given that Trump and Clinton are the most unpopular candidates in recent history, a divided House might compromise by selecting Johnson, a former two-term (Republican) governor of New Mexico.
    • It's probably going to be late this year. I got my itch scratched at Traxlers reserve in LeCenter today at least so that helps but really for me the pheasant season doesn't get into high gear until after deer season. Normally the first few weeks are too warm to be out a whole day with the dogs and there are too many corn fields in. By the 3rd week in November the temps have dropped and the corn is mostly out and that's when it gets better and of course first snow...... I am fairly optimistic about the bird populations this year. Obviously the rain we had was a wildcard and it's hard to say right now how that has impacted populations but there was a good group of birds that carried over from last season and the winter didn't take too many.
  • Our Sponsors