• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Best Car Wash in town....

Jari Razskazoff

Touchless is a maintenance wash. It is intended to use in between hand wash/waxes. If your not taking care of your paint than touchless will not work for you.

this is going to sound like a plug for holiday but it is not. The Oakdale Holiday has a pretty good touchless and I usually try to make it to this one. I have heard really good reviews about car wash at the new Holiday on 80th in cottage grove. The Shoreview Exxon has a pretty impressive tunnel wash also.

I am not a big van of velvet grit (brush) washes!

I go out of my way to go to any Holiday that has the soft cloth wash. The difference between that and a touchless is amazing. Plus some of them have an attendant that does a high pressure prewash and provides you with an interior wipe to clean the inside while the outside is getting washed. All for about 8 or 9 dollars.

I like the cheap Fleet Farm touchless carwash, $5 wash including underbody with gas purchase.

During the warmer months I'll run it thru the FF carwash, then head home and hand wash it.

No chance I'm hitting any carwash that isn't a touchless, my black truck shows the slightest of swirl marks, so I'm the only one who touches it.

I hit the Oakdale touchless a lot as well in the winter. Does a gppd job but touchles is what it is... will never be as clean as if it were hand mopped but still always looks a lot better coming out than it did going in. The touchless at the top of the hill here in Hooterville (Lonsdale) is a good one as well. Freds has discount tickets for it as well. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././jimbo