• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Farve to the Vikings!

bassNspear

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Vikes could sign Favre for about the same money as Gus, I would go for it and not give up a draft choice to get Favre.

Compare last year's stats:

Completion % 65.7 Brett 59.1% Tavaris

TD 22 Brett 9 Tavaris

Interceptions 22 Brett 2 Tavaris

Passer rating 81 Brett 95 Tavaris

I think Favre with the running game the Vikes have would do well (cut down on his interceptions) and give Tavaris a year or 2 to learn from Favre and improve on his self confidence.

Oh heck no - then we'd have to deal with him debating if he's going to retire or not. If this was 10 years ago I would.

We won't get Cassel either. He just got franchised.

I don't know what the Vikes will do for QB. TJ is a good backup, but not a starter.

The ONLY reason that I would like to see Favre come to Minnesota would be the fact that he would bring the media with him. We would have nationally televised games and people would fill the stadium. I am deathly afraid of the Vikes leaving Minnesota, I don't know what I would do if we didn't have them here. If keeping the Vikings in Minnesota means bringing in the all-time leader in throwing picks, then so be it I guess.

If 4 doesnt go to MN then the vikings should leave!! The queens dont do anything important to anyone. They cant even fill the stands. I say ship them off or get Favre to bring some excitement and entertainment to Minnesota!!! Nothing against you Vikings fans either!! Not your fault they have stunk it up for years!!!