• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fishing alone

PmDavis300

i fish with my 16 y/o son most of the time but we dont have that much knowledge to know where to fish and we dont really know that many people to go with otherwise i wish we did though

This year has really been the first when I regularly fish with other folks, and I do enjoy the company. That said, I still fish alone most of the time (maybe 60/40) as opposed to the past (80/20).

Today if fished alone for 5-6 hrs and had a ball and I'm sure this week I'll fish alone more often than with a buddy.

95% of the time I fish alone. I do enjoy the company of other fisherman, sometimes.

Same here. I go on 3-5 trips a year to LOW or Red always with a group of at least 3. But at home I've learned to fish alone as much as possible. I put a lot of hard work in finding fish, and have learned once I find a hot spot to not even to tell a good friend. Not that they go blabbing about it, but they over fish it (or park a permanent) and draw attention and wreck the spot. Some people enjoy fishing in a "town", but I can't stand being within 100 yards of another fisherman. Unless I take somebody with me, then we fish a "community spot." No secrets are lost......

I'm not afraid to say that I am selfish when it comes to fishing, but look closer at the word "self=FISH smile "