• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fight Night!

jltimm

Pretty good fights so far, other than the heavyweights? One fat guy against a pretty good fighter (Valaskez?) The fat guy was a good punching bag as he absorbed alot of punches and kicks than finally the ref stopped the beating! Now for the Loauzon (sp?) fight!

Really, really good show tonite. Lots of good fights. Joe Lauzon looked awesome on the ground. I dont know many guys outside BJ Penn that would want to end up on the ground with him. If he can work on his stand up skills over the next year or so look out!

Yes, yes he did....and just a few posts back, I was talking about mismatches in boxing! Geeze! From pillar to post, he got his lunch eaten!

Is that Neer a hard guy, or what? I don't think a crowbar would have stopped him last night! In the interview, he sounded a little punchy though? Don't tell em I said that. eek

Good fights and somemore good ones comming up on the 21st of this month.