• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A-Rod is a cheater

walleyeking19

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

affect him in the long term--- you bet. Just wait until (if) he passes Ruth,Aaron and Bonds on the Hr list. It will fan up faster than a Micheal Phelps bong after practice.

Phelps has some fun like all of us,,, A-rod and the others flat out cheat and lie.

A lot of people in all sports are cheating. Makes it an easy decision for me, quit watching all of it and go fishing. Pro sports = praise the biggest loser. Unless they take the money away it will never change.

Pier,

It was probably his strength coach who told him it was lindseed oil or something like that to rub on his muscles or maybe he told him it was a super charged B 12 shot or maybe he no speaka de english, when asked! I love it when cheaters get caught and start the "blame game" on the river of D Nile! Get rid of them all I say and wipe the record books clean. Show the atheletes that chose the correct path that they are the ones rewarded, not the A Rods, Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosas, Mark McGuires and Roger Clemens of the world. Now that would be a miracle!

Yep, love it when the athletes come out with the "ya I took it but I didn't know what it was.." Really? Someone just walks up to you and says shove this in a muscle or drink this and you just say ok? Then cry for sympathy saying you didn't know what it was or who gave it to you.

As Billary once said "it depends on what your definition of is is"