Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gr8icefishinmind

northern minnesota riding

8 posts in this topic

Am thinking about trying to line up a trip with a few friends to go camp for a week and go wheeling and also to do a little fishing! Looking for ideas of campgrounds to go to with access to wheeler trails preferably around the Bemidji area! Any ideas of places to go would be greatly appreciated!

The MN DNR HSOforum and a complete list of trails/maps with icons to signify food/lodging/gas/camping.

I've been checking that out! The Soo line trails look pretty fun! But just looking for input in case anyone has ridden any trails in that area and what the conditions and riding was like!

Soo Line trails would be fun if you like flat straight trails that seem to go on forever.

ummm........looking more for a little more difficult riding with mud trails but also scenic trails!

The next closest thing to Bemidji with campgrounds from what I could tell is Spider Lake just west of Pequot Lakes.

thissle dew (spelling) west of togo about 5 miles, the state campground is on the lake and there is a ATV trail system from the campground.

Martineau by Akeley and Walker, also their are some trails that run around cass lake area through the chippewa forest I believe.

The martineau is quite nice from what I've ridden.