Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishhawk1750

Rabbit hunting tournament

5 posts in this topic

Heading out the door for the annual bunny tournament. Wondering if anyone else on here gets together with friends for anything like this. 13 guys 3 groups 8 am to 4 pm. Last year it took lots of bunnies to win. Outlook is lower this year as snow has drifted in the wood lots making it tough going.

never heard of this tournament i would love to be a part of it but i guess i'll just take my rabbits on my own time smile that way i always win

is this organized or just between local guys? I havent heard of these before. I have seen a ton of jackrabbits in north and south dakota this year.

Its an organized hunt that is out of a local bar. We shoot cottontails. You have to clean them after you check in or your points will not count. Three points for a head shot with a 22 2 points for a dead rabbit shot with 22 1 point for dead rabbit shot with shotgun. Its a blast rabbit stew after we also fry some up. Since the bar is just out side of town we hae a shoot of for prices.