Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishhawk1750

Rabbit hunting tournament

5 posts in this topic

Heading out the door for the annual bunny tournament. Wondering if anyone else on here gets together with friends for anything like this. 13 guys 3 groups 8 am to 4 pm. Last year it took lots of bunnies to win. Outlook is lower this year as snow has drifted in the wood lots making it tough going.

never heard of this tournament i would love to be a part of it but i guess i'll just take my rabbits on my own time smile that way i always win

is this organized or just between local guys? I havent heard of these before. I have seen a ton of jackrabbits in north and south dakota this year.

Its an organized hunt that is out of a local bar. We shoot cottontails. You have to clean them after you check in or your points will not count. Three points for a head shot with a 22 2 points for a dead rabbit shot with 22 1 point for dead rabbit shot with shotgun. Its a blast rabbit stew after we also fry some up. Since the bar is just out side of town we hae a shoot of for prices.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• One day, Donald Trump is going to look a reporter straight in the eyes on national TV and say "I never ran for President".
    • Overkill is good, fixing things at -20 is bad.
    • You will probably have to keep a fan on that Lexan to keep it from completely frosting up, keep the original window close if it was a thermopane.  It wasn't clear if you could or couldn't see out the frosted glass.
    • Maybe a better way to put it is if you vote for Trump you get what you don't deserve...
    • Well I'm sorry but one of your lesser of two evils is going to be the next president.  If you want a continuation of Obama's economic polices, 550% increase in unvented refugees, obamacare, liberal Supreme Court justices,common core education, dilapidated military, all the lies/scandals, etc vote for Hillary, Stien, or Johnson.  Then own it if she is elected.
    • I had the winegard anser and that one was great, even in white out fog I had signal. I purchased and ice castle in 2015 and it came with the crank up and love the crank up, it take a little longer sometime to find signal, but one less thing sitting around.  If you could have an automatic finding one mounted to your house that would be the route I would go.
    • Anyone do any portable mods this off season????? Lets see what you have done
    • Wrong as usual.  If I vote for Trump and it turns out he doesn't do what he says he's going to do then I will get what I deserve.  I know this concept is hard for you and others to understand.  Let's take the list of Supreme Court Justices he says he going to choose from and all of the sudden he starts nominating from left field.  I will get what I deserve.  You will be trying to keep the drool off your keyboard.  
    • Meter: continuity check on wires and fuse separate  If it was me, just for piece of mind (not knowing other peoples electrical hack jobs. Id fish new ones on the old ones, pull them through connect to new receptacle. Likely a hack splice in there or damage. 
  • Our Sponsors