• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My Underwater shots from today. Bluegills, Northerns.

RonWBasser

I got the chance to get out for 2 hours this morning. I caught some average size bluegills inbetween them being scooted away by northerns that I also captured on video. Bluegills were biting waxworms in 17 feet, the Northern Pike were probably biting the bluegills.

Bluegills

I posted it so it's a little easier to view, hope you don't mind.

Hey Thanks! I forgot I could do them that way.

The DVR is really cool. It's one thing to watch it all happen on the ice and a whole different thing to be able to watch them over and over.... oh, and share.

If you have a video camera with a "video in" jack you can do the same thing. I find the DVR more convenient.

They are actually much sharper and clearer on my own computer. Youtube takes away some of the quality. The video labeled 2 Northern Pike has two on it swimming along together but the closer one is about all you see. The other is further away and swimming a little ahead of the near one, but hard to see.

The gills were quite aggressive at times and at other times seemed to care less.

Thanks sandmannd and dtro for the help.