Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RonWBasser

My Underwater shots from today. Bluegills, Northerns.

16 posts in this topic

I got the chance to get out for 2 hours this morning. I caught some average size bluegills inbetween them being scooted away by northerns that I also captured on video. Bluegills were biting waxworms in 17 feet, the Northern Pike were probably biting the bluegills.

Bluegills

By the way, as far off as the jig looks... it was only 3 feet from the camera.

I always love watching when the fish get caught and yanked up. Its like they get warped into a new dimension

Fish tv coming to lake near you! smile I love to watch fish on that thing, it seems like the hours go by in minutes when I take the camera with. Good videos, I love to see the northerns swim through.

i wish i had a camera it'd be sweet to see them take it

Awesome vids. Love when they get taken up like that. It's like your an alien grabbing them. The third Bluegill one is my favorite.

Makes me want to go buy the dvr for my vu. thanks for sharin!

I posted it so it's a little easier to view, hope you don't mind.

Hey Thanks! I forgot I could do them that way.

The DVR is really cool. It's one thing to watch it all happen on the ice and a whole different thing to be able to watch them over and over.... oh, and share.

If you have a video camera with a "video in" jack you can do the same thing. I find the DVR more convenient.

Hey thanks for the vids, they look very good. First time I've seen vids from the DVR aquaview. I am impressed with the quality of the video.

Those are fun to watch. What I'm impressed with is how aggressive those gills are!

Thanks sandmannd, I've edited the original post to embed the videos

They are actually much sharper and clearer on my own computer. Youtube takes away some of the quality. The video labeled 2 Northern Pike has two on it swimming along together but the closer one is about all you see. The other is further away and swimming a little ahead of the near one, but hard to see.

The gills were quite aggressive at times and at other times seemed to care less.

Thanks sandmannd and dtro for the help.