• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gopher wisconsin game

Charley

What could I expect to pay for Fridays game if I don't have tickets on the street corner?

It all depends do you want 2 or 4 seats?

I'd expect to pay around face value for this series.

I know on Craig-list right now there are plenty of lower level seats being sold for face value "35-40 per seat" so you could try that.

search for "gopher hockey tickets" on Craiglist mpls.

Rush tickets are sold at the 10 minute mark of the first period. They sell all the "empty" seats where people didn't show up to the game. It's first come first served though, or at least it was. You may want to call the ticket office to confirm, but I used to go to games all the time by getting tickets this way. You can also wait until almost game time or shortly after and get some good deals out on the street.

In the past I have had luck scalping tickets for face or even under face value. You just have to be patient and wait for the game to start. One time I got tickets for $10 each, we missed most of the 1st period but it was still worth it.

I was at the game and I thought Gophers played very well in the First period and put up many shots on net, just couldn't get one through! 2nd period was a little sloppy. Gophers came out flying in the 3rd period getting some good chances and finally getting two in but it was too late. I thought they played great in the First. Shots were around 47-24 Gophers.

Ness (1st period) and Hoeffel were the best on the ice I thought. Barriball didnt look good out there. Hopefully they can get more goals in the net tomorrow!