Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFallsRon

Guerrier signs

12 posts in this topic

Money well spent. Let's hope that he can stay where he belongs in the 6-7 innings.

The Twins have avoided arbitration with righthander Matt Guerrier by signing him to a one-year deal worth $1.475 million.

Guerrier had requested a $1.75 million salary for 2009 while the Twins filed for $1.2 million. The sides settled at the midpoint rather than go to arbitration. Guerrier was 6-9 with a 5.19 ERA last season, easily the worst of his past four full seasons with the Twins.

Ya he is due to have a rebounding season. He had a bad season, and still had enough guts to ask for a raise. I wonder if that would work for the rest of us in the real world.

G.C.

Now the Front Office should be able to focus all of their time on the free agent market crazy

I hear they have their eye on a few assistant groundskeepers from around the league who are not happy with the teams they are currently working for!

first a groundskeeper now guerrier we should sign manny to and toss out 30 mil for one year

I hear they have their eye on a few assistant groundskeepers from around the league who are not happy with the teams they are currently working for!

That's funny Windy but first they need to concentrate on janitors to clean the stalls at the stadium.

What is the rush??? Livan and Sidney are still out there as free-agents waiting for somebody to sign them. laugh

We might get them cheap.

After watching Guerrier blow a few games, I started watching him with blindfolds on after he got put in.

Guerrier was garbage last year, but I think he's young enough and has the right stuff to turn his game around. The heavy workload didn't help him any either.

I agree the heavy workload didn't help, didn't he lead the majors in appearances last season?