Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nate larson

Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes

30 posts in this topic

My left arm is starting to go numb just looking at that. Who could dream up such an artery clogging delight? OMG

Don't you want to dip that in some melted Butter?

yeah, it would kill ya....

But what a way to go

Excuse me! could I have fries with that?

Hmmm. I know what I am now adding to the menu for my guy's only fishing trips to Canada. If I die, then so be it. At least I will die in a happy place. Dang, that looks good.

Don't you want to dip that in some melted Butter?

Yes, Definitely ad butter. Butter makes everything taste better.

I heard about that on the free beer and hotwings morning show, Zanes brother makes that and loves it. no wonder he is fat

I have made these before they are fun to make and good eatin. you can fill them with seafood,cheese, vegies, meat meat and more meat!

DCP_1450.jpg

DCP_1421-1.jpg

DCP_1451-1.jpg

DCP_1452.jpg

The first one is an italian it has italian sausage, salam, pepperoni, and differant cheeses. The middle one is filled with asparagus, spinach, peppers, onions, mozzerela, Provolone, and chedder. And the last one is a seafood with crab meat shrimp and cocktail sauce.Im not sure why I took pictures usually when I fire up the smoker it involves alcohol and this was an all day adventure.

Source Wikipedia:

A prepared bacon explosion contains at least 5,000 calories and 500 grams of fat.

hmmmmmmmm bacon

I would think that finishing one of these things up in the deep fryer would be a sure way to make it even less wholesome.

Quote:
I would think that finishing one of these things up in the deep fryer would be a sure way to make it even less wholesome.

Yeah, a nice, crispy, beer batter on the outside would be perfect!

Boys Weekend at the cabin and we are giving this a whirl tonight and doing a prime rib tomorrow. Will post pics if I don't have a heart attack first.

Wouldn't a better name be Heart Attack on a Grill? MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm me needs to make one.

My buddy and I made one a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic!! The only thing we did different from the recipe was we did up some onion and garlic in the bacon fat and added that to the stuffing minus most of the bacon fat of course. The thicker the bacon the better.