Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
nate larson

Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes

Hmmm. I know what I am now adding to the menu for my guy's only fishing trips to Canada. If I die, then so be it. At least I will die in a happy place. Dang, that looks good.

Don't you want to dip that in some melted Butter?

Yes, Definitely ad butter. Butter makes everything taste better.

I have made these before they are fun to make and good eatin. you can fill them with seafood,cheese, vegies, meat meat and more meat!

DCP_1450.jpg

DCP_1421-1.jpg

DCP_1451-1.jpg

DCP_1452.jpg

The first one is an italian it has italian sausage, salam, pepperoni, and differant cheeses. The middle one is filled with asparagus, spinach, peppers, onions, mozzerela, Provolone, and chedder. And the last one is a seafood with crab meat shrimp and cocktail sauce.Im not sure why I took pictures usually when I fire up the smoker it involves alcohol and this was an all day adventure.

Quote:
I would think that finishing one of these things up in the deep fryer would be a sure way to make it even less wholesome.

Yeah, a nice, crispy, beer batter on the outside would be perfect!

Boys Weekend at the cabin and we are giving this a whirl tonight and doing a prime rib tomorrow. Will post pics if I don't have a heart attack first.

My buddy and I made one a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic!! The only thing we did different from the recipe was we did up some onion and garlic in the bacon fat and added that to the stuffing minus most of the bacon fat of course. The thicker the bacon the better.