Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goblueM

any guys in Bemidji?

4 posts in this topic

I met this great guy at our work orientation and he's up in Bemidji (I'm in St. Paul). He just moved up from Indiana to take this job and he doesn't know anybody up there, so...

We bonded over bass fishing and he mentioned he'd like to get into muskies - I pointed him at FM but was just wondering if there are kind folks up there that would be interested in takin a guy out in the water sometime this summer if he does start fishing for skis

Does he have a boat? If so, he could try out one of the guides in Bemidji and learn the water quicker and some areas where the fish can be. Then he can go on his own sometime.

If not, There are quite a few guys in town that do a lot of muskie fishing and they go with different people, go to Blue water bait shop and talk and see what he could do. I would take him out but I don't have a boat anymore...til I get one!

He doesn't have a boat - just moved up last week too. Blue Water Bait? I'll point him in that direction, thanks Quack

Yeah have him ask for Mark (owner of bluewater bait) and he may help out! You could also talk to Matt Breuer on this site as well.