Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HOT SPOT

REETZ

8 posts in this topic

pretty tough accessing it, wheeler or snowmoblie, havent seen anyone out there last 2 weeks

Thanks for the info

I plan on coming to the Webster area on the 14th. I really wanted to hit up Reetz but if you cant drive out their Makes it a little tuff to find the fish. Oh well their are plenty of good lkaes in the area. Ill let you no how I do thanks again

If you see anything change Let me no I would apprciate it

ya on alot of them lakes you need a couple of trucks reetz i wouldnt even try it the snow is real deep. same on enemy swim, bitter and minnewasta. People started making trails on waubay all over after this weekend you should be able to get anywhere you want on waubay. But for the most part it has been pretty slow around there a couple of the private sloughs ppl have been catching alot of walleye and jumbo perch.

someone plowed a path onto the lake on the north side, i saw a couple trucks out there sunday, looks like a ton of snow out there though, mobilty may be an issue once you get out there.

Thanks for the info, can you access the lake from that grvel road that goes by it Im not posive what side of the lake it would be on But I saw a couple guys walk out from their last year

yeah hot spot, its off the gravel on the north side, plowed a path thru the ditch and onto the lake

Thats cool, well ill be out their Sat with a few buddys hopefully!! Ill give a report on the bite. I no we had fun last year so hope we can get on them again this year.