• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My new Toy

Bigslugger

Yea it’s normal to have a slight bow in them. Some of it is memory from being on a large coil. Some of it comes from when I put the curf in the teeth. If it isn’t much it straightens out when it’s being used. If you think it’s too much you can hold the handle and have the point anchored and lightly push the blade with your foot where you think it’s the worst. Be careful and don’t push to hard being it’s only 3/16 material. Do real light pushing till you get it straightened out. Another little hint when you are done using the Icesaw for the season hang it on something by the pin hole in the end of the blade. If it is leaning against a wall the blade will slowly curve towards the wall. Funny material.

Where did you pickup the Icesaw. What if you are the lucky one and win smile the one at the SGT?

<-------- he will give it to the guy who does everything manually smile

Sure...but your chances got even better since I bought one....or did they cool

I purchased it at the new Monticello Bait and Tackle. Id been eyeing that beast for about a month before

If it wasn't for you "Fish Toys" sponsoring the site I would have never bought one! Sure glad I did though!

It may bend while trimming around a seasoned hole. Just cut in the opposite direction of the bow next time to straighten it out.Can you imagine my grandpa only used a chisel and wasn't afraid of moving this late in the year.

It may bend while trimming around a seasoned hole. Just cut in the opposite direction of the bow next time to straighten it out.Can you imagine my grandpa only used a chisel and wasn't afraid of moving this late in the year.

Thats EXTREME, I feel like I have it made with my hand auger now hahaha smile

darkhousefisher a few years ago I made some with a 60” blade and 15 teeth. They took a lot more time to make and were very difficult to ship. With the 3/16 material they weren’t very strong for the length of the blade. Most of them did go to AK tho.

Send me an email at [email protected]