Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zelek

Yet Another H20c Qs.

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how to nix the yellow pop window with the lake name in it?? If I'm sitting at home examining LOW on the Lakemaster chip for example...every time I scroll to take a closer look at a potential spot the window pops up "Lake of the Woods" right on the area I'm trying to view. If I wait a few seconds it disappears, but if I scroll to a different spot...same thing...then wait again. *sigh*

I tried going to Map Data-->Popup Map Information and unchecking that box...didn't help.

Anyone?? Thanks!

I wondered the same thing myself. Wondering if anyone has an way to control that.

MJ

Guys' I don't think you can turn that one off, but In the System Setup menu there is POPUP HELP check off/on. But when I check it on it only throws up more annoying little messages! frown

Ya I wish you could at least make them smaller. I also wish I could bring up a lake and see all my spots on it at once. Just not the 1 Im trying to get to.

Even though there are some issues with this unit, it still beats the paper map on your leg while you try and guess where you are!